It's been a busy week. More busy than usual. We had our normal daily routine of trying to balance fun and work, I taught the big girls how to load and unload the dishwasher and where everything went, we played outside, rode bikes, did our shopping, and cleaned every single day. But in the evenings, after daddy got home, that's when it got crazy. Monday was fine, FHE. Tuesday I had to play for YW in exellence, Adam had home teaching and a PPI and I had a practice to get ready for enrichment. Wednesday night I had my choir practice, I was gone until 10:00 pm. Thursday night was enrichment, and Adam had scheduled two appointments which he sweetly cancelled realizing that one of us had to watch the children, and I couldn't really reshedule enrichment or not go since I was in both of the musical numbers. Friday we had to meet with another couple in the ward to complete our assignment of planning games for the Elder's Quorum activity next Friday night. Saturday I had a concert with EVMCO, we sang in the William Jospeh concert, which was AWESOME. Here's a clip of William Joseph, the show last night wasn't quite as extravagant, but still very cool. He came to our rehearsal on Wednesday and is a super nice guy, LDS, has two boys, totally a musician I want to support! But I didn't get home until 10:00 pm again!
This week we will try and simplify. Starting with dinner out Monday night, thanks to another sweet friend who gave me a 'tip' for voice lessons and insisted we use it on dinner. Ending with the EQ activity on Friday night and a temple trip on Saturday. I just found 4 YW in the ward who baby sit for free if you go to the temple! Wahoo!
1 comment:
How sweet of the YW who babysit for free when you go to the temple. That is such an awesome service. Sounds like you are so crazy busy. I guess that's the curse of the highly gifted.
Post a Comment