Saturday, November 7, 2009

thankful for cookies

Yes, cookies. I LOVE cookies. They are my favorite dessert and my favorite food. And here in beautiful AZ we have a delightful bakery called Paradise Bakery and they sell some amazing cookies. So for our recital this morning we grabbed enough for everyone who came and they were delicious. I especially love it when Meg eats cookies. She is just so darn cute, and she gets really excited about cookies. I wonder where she got that from?

4 comments:

etreiersen said...

I love cookies too! Megan is one cute cookie monster.

Julie Jardine said...

Where is Megan's hair? Did you cut it? She is super cute! Those are great pictures! But you didn't do a "hair cut" post, so at first I wasn't sure that was Megan. You should have done a post for that!!! You still can....

nicole said...

Ha ha!! Funny pictures! I LOVE cookies too. I rarely make them anymore because I seriously can't stay out of them. I'm a total cookie addict.

Thomas and Mandi said...

This "thankful" blogging is great! Good idea! I too am grateful for cookies! Your girls are all just darling!