Friday, November 20, 2009

thankful for thanksgiving savings

Guess how much I spent at the grocery store today? Just guess. I couldn't even arrange all of the food so that it's all visible but let me tell you, but in case you can't tell there is A LOT of food here. And I bought multiples of a lot of things which is usually where things add up. Included in this bunch is 2 loaves of bread, 1 10lb turkey, 10 pounds of potatoes, 2 pounds of carrots, 5 pounds of apples, 2 pounds of bananas, 2 gallons of milk, 2 boxes of stuffing, 3 pounds of cheese, eggs, butter, formula, and baby food. This is just some of the list, as you can see.

Are you ready for the total? Drumroll please.



$32.35
Amazing, right?

5 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Seriously? WOW!! I'm super impressed. A can of formula is usually $20 by itself...let alone all the other things. Good job!!

Sarah said...

So much to be thankful for! I just love your happy thankful posts.

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

Could you send us your mailing address? My e-mail is iamhollyjones@gmail.com.

KatobanBlessings said...

This is just about the right time to go shopping!! Good for you....

michelle rasor said...

that is awesome!! good job! :)