Every so often I can time my day and our activities just right to make the seemingly impossible happen. This, of course, is the miracle that is three young children napping at the same time, allowing me some much needed R&R, peace and quiet, or chores without an interruption every two seconds.
Today just such a miracle occured. For two hours. I relaxed for about 40 minutes, caught up on some shows, ate a quiet lunch, waiting for someone to wake up. When I felt thouroghly rested I started doing a little laundry, sure that as soon as I began to be productive it would come to a screeching hault. But no, I got a good 20 minutes of folding time in--then I remembered I had a phone call to return, and an Elder's Quorum party to plan games for (no, I don't know how that happened) and spent the rest of my "break" on the phone organizing the games. But still, I did it with no melt downs from the children. I'm considering this a successful day.
1 comment:
Wow, 3 children napping at the same time, that is definetly something to be thankful for. I'm glad you got some R & R.
Post a Comment