Three things today: work out, wic and walmart.
1. Work out- Our stake center has a fitness class every day, totally free, totally kid friendly and it is a good work out! Monday is kick boxing, Tuesday exercise ball, Wednesday step class, Thursday weights, and Friday yoga. I'm trying to go Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the kids love it. Carlie loves it a little less than the other two, but it's free, and it's a great way to get some exercise without a two year contract or having to drop the kids somewhere.
2. WIC- Do I need to say more about this? I'm just grateful for a great program, and it is such a big help for our growing family. The program now includes milk, cheese, cereal, bread, tortillas, fruit and vegetables, juice, baby food and formula. I can't believe what a help it has been. Those little checks go a long way!
3. Walmart- Like most of you, Walmart and I have a love/hate relationship. But when it comes to WIC, I love them. Now, I have done a lot of bargain shopping at Walmart, including price matching to get the most out of my dollar and was excited when we got on WIC to go to my local grocery store again. However, every single time I do a WIC check there, I am there FOREVER! They never seem to have enough lanes open, and bless her heart, the lady I always seem to get has to call for help every time. I want to say, "you don't need help because you called for help when I was here last week, and they explained to you how to do it, remember?"
So I gave it a try at Walmart. In and out. Super fast. No waiting, no angry customers behind me, no frustrations.
Too bad while I was at Walmart I forgot to take the girls to their singing group, but it worked out. On to the laundry.
1 comment:
Hmmm. I think I might have to try some of those workout days out. What time??
Post a Comment