Friday, August 28, 2009

no more monkeys - part 2

We have yet another like the one found here. Only this time, it was Meg and the bonk was quite a bit bigger. Full on black eye for this one. She started screaming so I waltzed in there ready for another "what did I tell you about jumping on the bed" chat, and watched her eye swell up right before my eyes! I panicked a little, luckily Adam was home to do the thinking for us. And by the way, this is two days after when the color and swelling had already gone a bit.


We're just glad it didn't require an office visit. Don't you love how her outfit matches her eye?

3 comments:

Monica said...

Awesome! Now you have a little taste of what it is like to live with a bunch of boys. Sometimes I find myself saying, "Let's not do that today, I don't have time to take you to get stitches right now."

Julie Jardine said...

I hate when that happens. And then your always worried that someone at the store will think it's child abuse or something.
I guess it is part of growing up. They are just too busy. Good thing their young bodies heal so quickly. And just be grateful it wasn't worse.
She is super cute in those pictures though!

michelle rasor said...

The eye and outfit are a perfect match! So sweet, although so sad! :)