Thanks for all the advice. I took it easy today, and we did get a closet cleaned out and the floor vacuumed-- TWICE-- because we have a little cutie that has started crawling this week! I can't believe it, she is 7 months old today and is on hands and knees moving pretty quick! Lucy and Meg both army crawled first and didn't crawl on their knees until 9 or 10 months. Carlie was getting more fussy but I think she just wanted to move because it has stopped since she started crawling. Wish I had a picture. . .
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a better day. I can't beleive Carlie is already crawling and we haven't even met the girl yet. Wow, she is growing up fast. Nice family picture, your girls are so cute.
NO way! Carlie is NOT crawling already. How did that time fly? Well, I am glad you are feeling better too.
Before I had kids, a mom told me that she vacumed her floor like twice a day, and I was like, "what?". But after I had a baby crawling, I totally understood! They seem to find anything and everything that is left of the floor. That is cool that she crawling! She is so cute! I'm so glad you guys came up! We will hopefully come down some time before Christmas!
Post a Comment