I heard a little tumbling coming from my bathroom yesterday. I thought Carlie had gotten herself stuck somehow and was bumping into the wall or something. This is what I discovered:
I had just gotten out of the shower so it was all wet, which made her all wet, and she got grouchy as soon as I took her out. I guess it seemed more fun than any other confined space she is allowed to play in. And she loved the new foot scrubber Julie got me.
So cute! She looks so adorable in these pictures! I have had kids climb into the bath tub (fully clothed) a number of times. Not so fun to clean up, but not to bad either. Worth the darling pictures.
I'm glad you are using that pink thing. I'm using mine, and I love it! It helps to clean my feet when they are all black from wearing sandals all day.
2 comments:
What a cute little face!
So cute! She looks so adorable in these pictures! I have had kids climb into the bath tub (fully clothed) a number of times. Not so fun to clean up, but not to bad either. Worth the darling pictures.
I'm glad you are using that pink thing. I'm using mine, and I love it! It helps to clean my feet when they are all black from wearing sandals all day.
Hope you guys are well. Love ya!
Post a Comment