Friday, April 10, 2009

no more monkeys jumping on the bed



Why do kids always miss the message of this song? It clearly states that jumping on the bed will get you a bonk on the head. Lucy learned this for herself last night while Adam and I went to his championship basketball game. We assured our neighbor that the girls were in bed, and that it would be an easy job. 5 minutes later she heard a THUMP followed by Lucy screaming! She had jumped on her bed and misjudged the distance to the bed frame (sound familiar Shayla?). Hopefully this lesson will stick better than the song did.


Oh, and Adam's team won, that makes 5 years in a row for our ward! Go team!

1 comment:

Shayla said...

HAHAHAHA wow. I actually told that story earlier today 'cause we were talking about concussions, but I wasn't misjudging the bedframe...hahaha...wow So many memories.
p.s. Happy Birthday Adam! I think? Maybe not 'cause it wasn't mentioned on the blog...so if not then happy unbirthday to you both. :)