Wednesday, September 2, 2009

staying beautiful

Here is a sample of our in home beautification project. This is what the Jardine Ladies do to keep healthy and happy.
A little sleep. . .
(Now I know why we're not supposed to let babies sleep on these)

A little movie watching. . .

We may be limiting our movie time in the near future.

Some facial treatments. . .




And some push ups. . .
All in all we are a healthy group. I'm almost ready for a before and after shot-- I hit my 30 pound mark yesterday! Wahoo! This is the closest I've been to my wedding weight since. . .well, my wedding. A measley 15 pounds to go! Thank you Angel Baby, who is not sleeping every night until 5:00 am. Not bad. But I am getting closer to the realization that I will have to start running to keep it off, urgh. We are wishing you all health and happiness!

3 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

Cute photo's. Congrates on the weight loss, that's amazing!! that is really hard work, keep it up! Can't wait to see the before and after pictures!

Julie Jardine said...

Cute post. Your gils are so cute!
I'm trying to "walk" too. Somedays work out better than others. It is hard to make time for it. Good job!

Linford Family said...

Hi Jardines! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I cannot believe how big your girls have gotten. You really do have gorgeous girls! Good for you for being healthy, I need to start exercising and doing better at all that. It's tough though!