Friday, May 15, 2009

a visit from Ma and Pa

Last week Adam's parents came for a visit. We had a great time with them and the kids loved seeing their grandparents. Grandma brought matching dresses for all the girls. We haven't gotten a formal picture yet, but here they are right after grandma pulled them out. All 6 Arizona granddaughters wore their matching dresses to church for mother's day, and they were all just beautiful!
We took Ma and Pa to a D-Backs game, but sadly didn't grab any pictures! But I promise, they were there! The kids had a great time, and I had a good time, even though I did have to nurse angel baby on a platform in a tiny bathroom that had no air circulation. We both came out pretty muggy.

And. . . this is Captain Red Boots. Formerly known as Megan. This kid has a new found love for Backyardigans, and any time we watch one, she has to dress up like the characters. Her two favorites are 'pirate camp' and 'front page news'. I'll have to get a shot of her dressed like a photographer with her camera and glasses.

1 comment:

Julie Jardine said...

That is cute that Megan likes the Backyardigans. My kids love it too. And depending on the most recent episode they have seen, Eli is either a "henchman" or a "merman" or some other thing that they picked up from that show. It is a really cute show.
And thank you for posting a picture of the dresses! I really wish I could have been there to see them all on Sunday. Isn't that the cutest fabric?!!! I love it! Breanne got to wear hers this sunday. Super cute! It would have been great if we would have had them for David's wedding! I'm sure they all looked darling! Hope you guys are well.