Angel Baby had her 4 month check up yesterday. Holy Smokes. She is one big kid.
Height: 24.5 inches -- 60th percentile
Head: 16.5 cm -- 75th percentile
Weight: 17 pounds -- 95th percentile
Just so you know, this is totally foreign for our kids. Lucy was a solid 50 percentile, and Meg was around 20-30 for weight (she puked A LOT) and just stayed small. Not our Carlie, she is doing so good!
She got 4 shots yesterday, and in true angel baby fashion cried for the poke, then fell asleep as I nursed her after and slept all the way home, including a trip to the grocery store. I just love this baby!
I remember every month I was pregnant with Carlie, hearing her heartbeat and feeling that she was STRONG. When she would kick it would nearly take me down. Literally, I would have to hang on to the wall to keep from falling. At four months old, she has shown us daily how strong she is. She won't lay down if she's awake, she wants to sit up and will do everything she can to get there. She rolls over, kicks, swats, and scoots. Still I know that she has yet to show us her strength.
Carlie: small champion, strength, free
No comments:
Post a Comment