We had a miracle in our house today. All three children slept in until 7:00 am. No really, that never happens. So I happily enjoyed sleeping in, especially since Adam took the day off work, and then left for my run at 7:45. It's a little warmer at 7:45 than my normal 6:00 run. I ran the first mile okay, and then I got the 'knife swallowing' sensation and the 'head explosion' feeling and was ready to be done. I attempted four times to start running again, and each time the 'knife/explosion' feeling came faster. I think it was almost 90 degrees when I got home. The weather is out to get me. It will not allow me to succeed.
Lesson learned: It is not worth it to sleep in if jogging is on the schedule.
Next time: sleeping in = no jogging.
1 comment:
Christine- Rock on for jogging. Sorry about the heat this morning though. I really should take your lead and get out there. At least in Utah, the morning are cool for quite awhile longer.
Post a Comment