I am beginning to wonder if that six pounds that came off was just from my hair. No, I didn't cut it. But it is detaching itself from me at an uncontrollable rate. I'm told this is normal after having a baby, and nursing makes it even worse. However, that doesn't make me like it. I may need to invest in a dust buster to carry around with me. Seriously. It's making a ginormous mess.
3 comments:
Holy cow! I am having the same problem! It's driving me crazy! Maybe it is the post pregnancy thing.
I am having my littlest one in 2 days and am praying hard to NOT follow in your footsteps =) It doesn't sound like much fun and life will already take some adjusting. Hoping the hair issues go away in the near future.
Christine I have the same thing happening with my hair. I wonder if I have hair left on my head some days. I don't know if it is from after pregnancy, nursing, or my bady knows that summer is coming so I am losing hair but it is crazy. I do have to say that my hair is rather long right now and I have considered cutting it just to see if it would make me lose some quick pounds. :)
Post a Comment