We've been listening to a lot of opera this week! So far, the kids are enjoying it! But the most requested by the girls is still "Sunbeam". I'm okay with that.
Friday, May 22, 2009
keeping busy
Lately I've been spending a lot of time uploading these:
on this:
For mother's day Adam got me an iPod Touch! I've been whining and complaining about how much I miss my music. We can't find a convenient spot for all my CD's in the house, so they've been in a box in the garage. I've been collecting for a long time so that I can always have good music for my kids and introduce them to it. So Adam found a solution. Now I can load all my music on this little guy. Adam came home after buying it and said, "I think you might be mad at me." I was like, "why?" and he responded, "I splurged." So yes, it did take me a few days to decided if I should keep it. But he said that he never spends money on me, and probably hasn't splurged since my engagement ring so it was time. And I LOVE IT! Now I have all my music that I've missed and some fun applications too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love It! That is so fun. I am a music person and Steven dose not care to much about music. I am hoping that I can convice Steven to splurge for one fo those one of these day:) I hope you enjoy it.
THat's awesome, Anthony has one, and we love it, make sure you check out all the free applications that you can get on it, like lesson manuals, scriptures, hymns, and also a lot of cool games. Enjoy!!! how exciting, to be able to have all you own music to listen to!
Awesome, Ben and I are toying with the idea of getting those eventually. And good for Adam for splurging on you!
Post a Comment