Silly Megan, not the most comfortable place to sleep, but it works.
Too funny! It really does make you wonder!
So sweet. But I always feel sad when my babies are not in their comfy bed, although I don't know why. She looks perfectly comfy!
You guys!! Hey...i can see you are doing great. Oh my, you have another baby girl, Carlie. I found you on blogger, just dont ask me how!! But am so glad to be in contact or atleast get an update of how you are doing.Love you guys.
lol, oh my! Well, if you never heard her cry, then I guess it's all good?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Silly Megan, not the most comfortable place to sleep, but it works.
Too funny! It really does make you wonder!
So sweet. But I always feel sad when my babies are not in their comfy bed, although I don't know why. She looks perfectly comfy!
You guys!! Hey...i can see you are doing great. Oh my, you have another baby girl, Carlie. I found you on blogger, just dont ask me how!! But am so glad to be in contact or atleast get an update of how you are doing.
Love you guys.
lol, oh my! Well, if you never heard her cry, then I guess it's all good?
Post a Comment