Wednesday, April 22, 2009

cookie monster

My Meg loves a good cookie. Well actually she loves a good anything. Cake, brownies, fruit snacks, cookies, marshmallows, chocolate chips, rice crispie treats, M&Ms. She's got a little bit of a sweet tooth. Actually, she loves to eat most anything. We rarely fight with her on dinner, unlike her sisters (yes, even angel baby fights me sometimes) and she is constantly asking for snacks. CONSTANTLY! I think she's making up for lost time. She did have a whole year and a half without any dairy, and I think she felt a void. You should have seen her after her first successful ice cream cone. That was one happy kid.

She was too cute eating this cookie. I had to document.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

She is SOO cute, she looks just like you. Your girls are all beautiful. How fun they have each other. Sisters are wonderful - when you're not trying to kill each other. Just kidding. That's my life experience talking, I only have one daughter. But three sisters of my own. Cute blog. You do a great job capturing your lives here. Come and see us if your ever in Utah. We'd love to see you!