Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just the Beginning




Lucy and Meg went to their first dress up princess party last weekend. I have a feeling it was the first of many princess parties we will be attending as we raise these little princesses. Lucy was Belle, and Meg Sleeping Beauty. Meg was so cute as she kept saying, "I be seep booty!" and then proceed to spin in circles and sing, "I know you, I know you, I know you!" Seriously, too cute.

And look who's smiling! She's been doing this for about two weeks now, and I have forgotten to blog about it! I love love LOVE her little dimples, and her double chin! When you see Carlie from the side all you can see is her big chubby cheeks! She is still the angel baby during the day, with about a two hour exception every night when she wants to nurse and do nothing else. And believe it or not, I actually can't nurse for two hours strait, so she'll cry in between feedings.

I've started teaching lessons again, and so far so good! Carlie just laid on the floor on her boppy pillow yesterday and cooed at us while I taught. It was great.

My wonderful husband took the big princesses to Costco on Monday night while I went walking with Carlie to keep her calm during non-angel hours. And guess what he came home with?

twilight!

So excited about that! What a great guy.

2 comments:

Julie Jardine said...

So cute! Where did you get those outfits? Breanne has gone to some princess parties, and had one of her own too! It is a lot of fun! I'm so glad I atleast have one girl, so I get to experience it all! What pretty princesses!

Heather said...

Hey remember Kathleen Bradbury? I don't know if you keep up with her, but she just had her 3rd little girl 6 weeks early and they are having some problems with her lungs. Thought I would pass her blog on because it looks like little Ella and family could use our prayers.

http://lanceandkaz.blogspot.com/