It was Adam's birthday on Friday. I was so excited for his gift, and some alone time with him that we didn't do much! I took lunch to him and his office on Thursday (baked ziti and homemade rolls--YUM!) and he took a half day on Friday. We hung out at home Friday afternoon and watched Lost, our new obsession, while the kids napped. Then the girls and I went to get his presents- a candy bar from Meg and a new game from Lucy. I gave him some cash to buy a new bike with. He has been wanting one forever but just hasn't gotten around to it. I figured if he had cash in his hand it would motivate him to go get one.
After presents Adam and I dropped the kids off and enjoyed dinner at P.F.Changs. It was great. We took our time and exnjoyed ourselves, then got the kids and came home to watch more Lost - we're almost caught up now. We were going to sing to him last night at Easter dinner and do a birthday cake, but by dinner Adam was all sweetened out, and asked for no more sweets! So we skipped the cake and forgot to sing. Lucy decided to sing Happy Birthday this morning at breakfast. Kind of low key, but we still celebrated!
I wanted to post these pictures of Adam because this is so much of why I love him! He LOVES his girls, and is such a great dad. You can tell from these pictures that he absolutely loves being a dad, and loves these beauties we've been blessed with. He has been my best friend for the past 5 years, but it feels like forever now because I can't imagine life without him. We have loved being married, and all the craziness that comes with having 3 kids in 3 1/2 years. I love that everytime my girls have a choice, they pick daddy-because that's how great he is with them. He is so considerate and loving, and always finds something to laugh about.
Happy Birthday Daddy! We love You!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam! We were thinking of you, and something is on it's way!! We've just been crazy around here! (and don't feel left out, we only just sent David something last week...so you aren't alone.) But better late than never! And those pictures are cute! What good dad's these Jardine's are!!!
Awww, cute pictures! Hope you had a great birthday Adam. We love and miss you!!
Post a Comment