Saturday, January 10, 2009

Spoiled?

So I had some contractions last night, for about an hour. They were pretty painful, but all I could think about was how I was NOT planning on the baby and that I still had three more days of work to do! I've decided I'm a little spoiled with these planned c-sections and knowing the exact date and time. I hope I at least last until mom and dad get here Monday! Here's hoping!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I feel your pain, literally! My C-sections have all been spontaneous. Elliana decided 12 weeks early was good enough, James was thankfully only two weeks and Rachel one week. This next one may make it's scheduled date, but we'll see...

Monday is not far off and than "let her rip!" Planned or not the absolute perfect time has already been picked for your little lady to be born =)

I am SO excited for you, going from 4 to 5 in the family with a C-section can be difficult the first few weeks, but everyone will adjust. So hopefully you can just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride as your little family adjusts to one more =)

Children are such a blessing!

Love you,

m-Heather =)

Julie Jardine said...

UH-OH! Contractions...Painful...sounds like you are getting ready! Exciting stuff! We will be praying for you all week. Good luck making it till Thursday.

Robyn said...

Hi, Christine!--This is Robyn (Rushton) from the old Mays Pond Ward. I stumbled over your blog from Amy (Cluff)'s blog. Wow, your girls are cute! Good luck on your third!
Sounds like you're doing really well. I looked back over your entries and was excited that you're teaching voice and piano. If you're interested, I have a blog at robyngreen.blogspot.com
Bye--Robyn

Sarah said...

So, what happens if you go into labor? They take you in for a c-section?

Cilka said...

Good luck! It makes me hurt to remember contractions!!!!

You're girls are absolutely beautiful!