That's right friends, a week from today we will have our third beautiful little girl. The c-section is scheduled for 5:30 pm which I'm not too excited about. I have to fast for 8 hours before the surgery! I can barely go two hours without food right now! But it will be fine. Mom and Dad will be here, I can't wait! And as a tender mercy, I have had more energy this week than I have had in the last few months. Thank goodness because I have A LOT to do!
12 comments:
C-section? Why is that? I too have to have them, but just didn't realize that you had fallen into that boat too. Enjoy the count down and the energy, I hope it lasts =)
Yay! Good luck with everything! I will be right behind you (or maybe in front :) Yikes!
Your count down icon doesn't seem accurate! But we all know what it means! It is a great thing to be at the end! Good luck! We love you guys! and will be praying for you!
Wow! How exciting! It must be nice in a way to have it scheduled... so at least you can plan for it. Mine always came at the worst and most inconvenient times when I was so not prepared! We'll be thinking of you guys!
wahoo!!!
It is so nice when you finally get to that point where there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Won't be long and you will be holding that little one in your arms! :)
How exciting! A 5:30 c-section is a weird time! Mine are always at the crack of dawn. Anyways... good luck in getting everything ready for the new baby! We'll be watching for pictures of the new little baby girl!
Best wishes. You will do great! I can't wait to here all about it and see this precious little girl. (Hey, if you send me your top pic I will zap those red eyes in two seconds and send it right back to ya).
How EXCITING! I hope all goes well! Wish I were there to help too!
hey just saw that you left a comment about the wii, I will have wyatt call the # i have for you, it shouldn't be a hoax. there are a few things you can sign up for but the credit report is the only free one as long as you cancel it after 9 days. NOT a hard thing to do, just remember. Then you get 10 people to do the same and you get a wii too!
Hey! Just 'dropping by' to say I 'm thinking of you and your family... good luck with the C-section!
Good luck this Wednesday!!!Your girls are WONDERFUL!! Thanks for connecting with me. I miss you too and I'm so glad you are friends with my darling Kristin.
Post a Comment