Monday, January 19, 2009

Grandma and Papa....Thank you!!

Christine's folks flew in to town on Monday, Jan. 12 to spend the week with us in order to help with the jump to 3 kiddos. Well, they just flew out this morning and we sure cannot say enough about how much they helped out. Lucy and Megan were sad to wake up this morning and see that they were no longer here. Lucy gave me a big frown when I told her I took Grandma and Papa to the airport. They've enjoyed a week of going to the park, reading stories, watching movies and being showered with love while mommy and Carlie have been transitioning home.


What a blessing it is to have great family who are so supportive. We love you and sure appreciate the good example you are to us and our kids. We sure hope our little girls pick up the traits you've shown us. We miss you and hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Julie Jardine said...

That is so nice that Christine's folks were able to help out. It sounds like the girls had a great time. I wish we were closer, so that we could help out too. We love you guys!

6jardines said...

I want your parents to come stay with me when I have another baby!!! They are the best!