8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Gilmore Girls (still!)
4. 48 Hours Mystery
5. Frasier re-runs
6. What Not to Wear
7. Project Runway
8. Anything that is viewable via internet, since our cable is officially disconnected
8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Oregano's
2. Claim Jumpers
3. Olive Garden
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Sonic
6. Red Robin
7. House of Eggroll
8. Chick-fil-A
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Made dinner
2. Taught piano lessons
3. Laundry
4. Family Home Evening
5. Grocery shopping
6. Ate some fudge covered graham crackers (my favorite!)
7. Played with the girls
8. Read some books
8 things I look forward to:
1. Thanksgiving in Seattle with my family
2. Every night when Adam comes home from work
3. Seeing what the new baby will look like
4. Having a few days off when the baby comes!
5. Every Sunday
6. Performing again someday. . .
7. Having my house fully decorated
8. All the kids being potty-trained
8 things I love about Fall:
1. The colors (though not so much here in Arizona)
2. Thanksgiving
3. Cooler weather (again, not so much in Arizona)
4. Pumpkin flavored everything
5. Halloween costumes
6. Our Anniversary
7. Fall Recital for my students
8. Adam's days off work
8 things on my wish list (only 8 things):
1. Having enough money to buy whatever I want at the grocery store
2. A house big enough for company
3. Laundry that is always folded
4. A big family
5. A music room with mirrored walls (yes, like the one in Sound of Music!)
6. To be able to donate a significant amount of money to a good cause
7. To go to the temple with all my daughters
8. Motivation and will power to lose weight!
8 people I'm tagging:
1. Nicole
2. Tiffany
3. Shayla
4. Aubrey
5. Lindsay
6. Noelle
7. Meagan
8. Julie
2 comments:
Very imformative, I think I may stock you know. Just kidding, hey I was wondering if you remembered the name of that hymn that you sang at a forum at the Hinkley and I played for you? Do you remember? Let me know! Thanks
that was so fun to read a little more about you! And I loved the story about Megan praying- aren't they so precious?
Post a Comment