We are having some difficulty this time around with naming our new little girl. So let us know what you think. Remember, it has to sound good with Lucy and Megan. Here are some of our favorites:
Carlie Annie Kate Claire Aubrey Abigail Chloe Danielle Elise Jane Jill
11 comments:
I LOVE Claire it is my favorite!
i LOVE Annie or Abigale
I quite like them all. But my favs are Carlie, Annie, Kate, & Claire. Especially Annie.
I love Annie. Such a cute name.
i'm thinking something with two syllables since lucy and megan are each two, but I think there all cute I like Aubrey the best!
Elise, but maybe because it's kinda like Elsa.
Audra
i'm quite fond of Danielle...don't know why... I really think Kate would be cute.
Aubrey is my vote
My particular faves out of those are Elise, Claire, and Chloe. I still can't believe you're having another girl! HOW FUN! And how ironic that Adam is from a family of 5 BOYS! ha ha!
Annie or Chloe
I like Aubrey or Carlie. If we ahve another girl we planned on naming her Abigail
Post a Comment