Friday, October 3, 2008

Halloween Premonitions

Lucy picked out our new background, isn't it cute! She says, "I love witches, mom!". Last year Lucy out of nowhere decided she wanted to be a giraffe. Honestly, I was a little worried thinking that with our budget I probably would not be able to find a giraffe costume. However, Caroline had TWO! So that was great. Look at what a cute giraffe she turned out to be!

This year she is going back and forth between Cinderella and a kitty cat. Today it is a kitty cat. My friend has a kitty cat ballerina costume that Lucy can borrow, hopefully she will be excited enough when she sees it that she won't change her mind last minute.

P.S. That is Adam's costume last year, he went as a tourist. I promise he doesn't dress like that normally.

1 comment:

Julie Jardine said...

Cute background! I know what you meen about the kids changing their minds last minute! She will look great no matter what!