Saturday, September 13, 2008

Walking With Dinosaurs

Last night Lucy and I went to one of the coolest things I've seen in my life! Cheri got four free tickets to "Walking with Dinosaurs" and invited me and Lucy to join her and her kids. The seats we got we great and PBS even threw in gift bags with dinosaur flashlights, a t-shirt, and a program guide. Lucy was so brave, she didn't get scared except when the T-Rex was right in front of us and roared in our general direction- that made her jump a little bit. We got a lot of history about the dinosaurs which is always interesting, and the most concerning part of the show was not when the dinosaurs fought with each other, but when the flowers died! It had cool blow up flowers that went away as we 'moved through time'. She kept saying, 'Mom, where did the flowers go?' Here's a video of some of the dinosaurs, even though this doesn't do it justice at all! We had a great time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_9GnP-lhaY

4 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How fun! Free tickets are always the best, especially when it turns out to be a great show!

Kristin said...

Wow! That's awesome! I would love to see that.

Julie Jardine said...

Holy cow! That is awesome! I've never heard of that. I would love to see that. It is amazing how realistic it looked. I'm surprised that Lucy didn't get scared. Very cool! You were lucky to be able to go.

Me and My Boys said...

sweet, that sounds awesome, so is Lucy into dinos now? oh and i love the new picts, at the top of your page.