Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So Many Blessings

Adam and I got to go to the temple last night, always a wonderful experience. A few weeks ago I was listening to a conference talk on my way to the temple that talked about going to the temple and thinking about your children individually. I had never done this before and decided it would be a great idea. So that night I thought about Lucy, and last night I thought about Megan. It was AMAZING! I mean, I knew I had fantastic kids, but I had no idea what these sweet girls brought with them to bless all of us with. For those of you that haven't tried this yet, I highly recommend it. Be prepared for a new outlook on parenthood!

4 comments:

Christy said...

thanks for the tip - we are going Friday night, and I always need a way to focus my thoughts!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Thank you so much for the insight! We will try it for sure!

Cute new background by the way (we have the same one) I am a fan!

nicole said...

Thanks for the idea. Sounds like it was really a spiritual experience for you. Jon and I are going on Saturday, so I'll try it then. :)

Kristen said...

That is a really great little tid-bit! Hope you are doing well!