Saturday, September 20, 2008


These pictures are just too cute to not post. Lucy loves having her hair done pretty for church on Sunday. I think this is one of the best pictures we have of Lucy's 'real' smile. Her early morning did catch up to her at lunch though. . .





Thanks to Melanie the girls now have matching overalls! The photo shoot was a bit sketchy, I don't think I got a single picture of both of them looking at the same time. Well, maybe one, but Lucy had Megan in a headlock so we're leaving that one in the folder.

4 comments:

dani said...

They are so Cute!!! and they are getting so big!

nicole said...

Ahhh! You're right those are TOO cute not to post. Your girls are so adorable! :) I love the one of her sleeping at the table... how cute!

Kristin said...

They are too BEAUTIFUL Christine!

Anna said...

Holy cow, your girls are cute! I still remember that one time when we had FHE at your house and you showed us how Lucy liked to chase you with a pot holder or something like that. Anyways, I was reading your other posts and about the temple one, I must say that I haven't been in a while and I do look forward to a trip in the hopefully near future! And when I go I will do what you suggested; it sounds like a wonderful idea. And as for name for girlie #3, Annie is a cute name (no bias there, wink wink) but I also like Elise as well.