Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayers of the Righteous

So the other day I was SOOOO TIRED! Lucy was at preschool and Megan was wide awake, wanting to play. I literally felt like I was going to fall over so I laid down in the front room and brought Megan in with me hoping she would take pity on me and entertain herself. I closed my eyes and kept hearing Megan's sweet little voice babbling nonstop. I finally opened my eyes to peek on her and what did I find? My little angel kneeling down on a couch coushin with arms folded and head bowed. What a humbling experience to realize this tiny 18 month old baby can already say her own prayers! I know Heavenly Father heard and understood every word that I couldn't.

4 comments:

nicole said...

Awww, that's so sweet. That must have been a rewarding experience. It's moments like that, that make it all worth it. I get soooooo tired when I'm prego too. I feel like I've been hit by a truck, when I haven't done anything all day. But I can't complain... that's pretty much the only discomfort I experience when I'm prego. Hope you get more energy in the next trimester! :)

Me and My Boys said...

I Love it! thanks for your amazing insite, sometimes I think we forget how close they are to their Heavenly Father., Thanks!

Aubrey said...

What a special experience. Thanks for sharing!

michelle rasor said...

she must have wonderful role models!