Are you READY?
And, that's it. We are officially lame picture takers. I love how we felt it necessary to take a picture in front of the ginormous colonoscopy sign--that was worth hauling the camera out, but grandparents, cousins, making cupcakes, sprinkler time, card making, shopping, Pioneer Day, a family reunion breakfast, and a girls' lunch didn't make the cut. Lame, lame, LAME!
But we did enjoy our trip! (see above description for events not pictured)
4 comments:
Hey you totally tricked me. I really thought there was going to be a ton of pictures. It "sounds" like you guys had fun time in Utah. I can't believe how big and cute your girls are getting. It was fun to see them on Skype for a minute.
Ha ha ha ha! I love it!
Just steal some pics from my blog!
(And if it makes you feel any better...I don't fell like I took nearly enough pics either! At least I got some good ones of the cupcake thing.)
LOL! You're too funny. :) Love the colonoscopy pic... haha! Glad you had such a great trip!
Post a Comment