Wednesday, August 4, 2010

i love nandi

I love Nandi. For a lot of reasons. But today because she put these pictures of my beauties on facebook. And because of the awesome and amazing job she did of capturing who they are and how crazy adorable they can be.
Carlie did not enjoy the session too much. Nandi probably has 100 of Carlie pointing at the camera because she wanted to play with it. Luckily, Nandi obliged several times. Oh- and can you believe those baby blues she's been blessed with? I can't get enough of them!
Love the toe shot. Too cute.
By the way, her real name is not Nandi, but it is a nickname I insist on. Most people call her Dani Taylor. We lived together for a year and a half, we had so much fun. And we worked together. Back then photography was a hobby for her, but now, as you can see, she is pretty darn good at it.
You can see more of her work at danitaylorphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

etreiersen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have special day filled with lots of fun. Cute pictures, I love the "little" feet picture too.