On the day of my birthday I was spoiled with a new workout outfit (I soooo needed a new one), a new purse (again, totally needed), paradise bakery cookies instead of cake, breakfast burritos for dinner made by Adam, and then a shopping trip with Caroline that included Pita Jungle and Sonic. We did very well too! Caroline found the above pink shirt, a new dress, a new black cardigan, and two other new shirts! I don't even want to tell you what we spent for all that, you probably won't believe me. The next day another friend took me out to lunch at Brio-- so good! Then she took me to an accessory store that I am now in love with. I felt very loved and appreciated! 28 will be a good year I think!Thursday, August 12, 2010
more birthday fun
For my official birthday date, Adam took me to the D-Backs game. We had a friend with tickets--4 rows behing the dugout! This is actually how close we were, during the actual game. It was awesome! Especially since the D-Backs won in the bottom of the 9th.
On the day of my birthday I was spoiled with a new workout outfit (I soooo needed a new one), a new purse (again, totally needed), paradise bakery cookies instead of cake, breakfast burritos for dinner made by Adam, and then a shopping trip with Caroline that included Pita Jungle and Sonic. We did very well too! Caroline found the above pink shirt, a new dress, a new black cardigan, and two other new shirts! I don't even want to tell you what we spent for all that, you probably won't believe me. The next day another friend took me out to lunch at Brio-- so good! Then she took me to an accessory store that I am now in love with. I felt very loved and appreciated! 28 will be a good year I think!
On the day of my birthday I was spoiled with a new workout outfit (I soooo needed a new one), a new purse (again, totally needed), paradise bakery cookies instead of cake, breakfast burritos for dinner made by Adam, and then a shopping trip with Caroline that included Pita Jungle and Sonic. We did very well too! Caroline found the above pink shirt, a new dress, a new black cardigan, and two other new shirts! I don't even want to tell you what we spent for all that, you probably won't believe me. The next day another friend took me out to lunch at Brio-- so good! Then she took me to an accessory store that I am now in love with. I felt very loved and appreciated! 28 will be a good year I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, it does sound like you were spoiled on your birthday. Very cute shirt. Glad to hear you had a fun day!
Sounds so fun! Hope you got our card.
Glad you found so many cute things! I love that! You guys look great in the photo!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment