I put a couple of boxes on shelves when Christine grabbed a box of old photos and took it inside. Finding a box of photos pretty much makes you stop in your tracks, drop what you're doing and take a look. Christine was looking through a stack when out of the blue she excitedly yells, "Ah, I found it!" (She claims that she said something funny, which I don't doubt is a possibility, because she is the funniest person I know. However at that precise moment I happened to be reading an article on ESPN so my man filter only picked up on the brief quote listed above.)
Anxious to see what she was talking about I quickly turn around and she held up one of my old photos from high school. Yes friends, prepare your eyes for what you are about to behold. This photo has not been touched up or enhanced, but shows the more youthful me with the "fro" in all of it's glory...
Actually this photo just shows the beauty of being able to repent and how naive we can be as youth. This photo was taken my sophomore year. I happened to grow my hair out from April to December that year and this was taken during the latter end of October. On a side note, this picture is really the reason that Christine said "yes" when I proposed. She saw it and knew instantly that if we had girls, they had a chance for natural curl.
6 comments:
Nice picture. Thanks for the laugh!
Wow Adam I had no Idea! It makes me laugh. Miss you guys, when are you coming up to Seattle? Let me know when you do, and we'll get together one day!
K, that picture is AWESOME!!!
I love that picture. You should grow your hair out again!!! :)
I love when people post older picutres! Keep it up. What other fun shots were in that box?
Ahh, the FRO! I remember that well. Woohoo! What a funny post.
Those were pretty crazy times, huh? I'm so glad we made it through, and that we're stronger people now because of those trying years. Love you!
Oh my goodness is all I will say.
Post a Comment