So for our 1/4 Norwegian baby we have given her the obvious choice, Carlie the Cute. Look at her! Can you believe those dimples?
Looking away for a minute. . .
This is her new favorite toy. She can stay in her for hours! We don't put her in there that long though, usually during dinner time when I just CAN'T hold her anymore!
She loves those fingers!
And those toes!
I have a feeling her name will change over time, not because she will stop being cute, but because other traits will come out stronger. It will be fun to see.
So what's your Norwegian name?
4 comments:
Carlie is the cutest!
I would have to be Michelle the Sleepy! :)
i think i feel the same about my 3rd born as you do we love our firsts but there is just something about them that make you want to cuddle them 24/7 i would be noelle the noisey
Lets see, I too have some Norwegian...
Justin the Joker (12)
Elliana the Slow Poke (8)
James the Just (3)
Rachel the Rambunkious (1)
Matthew the Marvelous (2 months)
Can you imagine what our house is like?
I will go with
Caroline the capable
Post a Comment