Obviously my first quiz was a little too easy. And it proved that no, my kids don't look alike. But I think they at least look like sisters. I think I'll make the next one harder. Really really hard. And then I'll make the prize bigger. Like an entire weekend with my children ALL to yourself! Talk about a good prize. . .
1 comment:
Your funny! We could all tell them apart, but I do agree that they look very similar. Especially as babies. But it was fun to see, because I dont think they look super similar when I see them now. But the photos of Lucy and Carlie are very similar. I think it is fun to see pictures from "pre-blogging" days anyway, so it was fun to see the girls as babys! Plus you have there "now" pictures right there besides them, and so we could compare to those... and that helped. (Just letting you know so that when you make the "hard one", maybe your could take those off for a few days or something.) I should do this with picts of my kids too. I thought it was a fun post!
Post a Comment