Tuesday, July 21, 2009

let's compare shall we?



I talked to a friend yesterday who asked who Carlie looked like since she didn't think Lucy and Meg looked anything alike. So I thought it would be fun to see their baby pictures all right next to each other and look for those comparisons. Go ahead, take your best guess, even though i think Carlie will be pretty easy to spot since you have been seeing her since birth. But it could be fun right?


Baby Girl Jardine #1


Baby Girl Jardine #2

Baby Girl Jardine #3

Go ahead and submit your best guesses, I just might have a prize for first one with the correct guess. Maybe.


Good Luck!

6 comments:

Brady & Sherry Jones said...

# 1 - Carly
# 2 - Lucy
# 3 - Meg

That is my guess. Either way they are all very cute.

Brett said...

1- carlie
2-lucy
3-megan

and no, I didn't copy the previous comment. :)

Brett said...

This is Aubrey by the way...Brett would never get on here, he just happens to have the gmail account so every time he checks it it kicks me off blogger.

etreiersen said...

#1 Carlie
#2 Lucy
# 3 Megan

Now what do I win???

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Ditto to the all the posts. And I did figure out who was who before I saw the rest of the comments. I think Carlie is a mix between Lucy and Megan.

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

#1 Carlie #2 Lucy #3 Megan