One of things I love about Meg is her sense of style. She is very strong willed (stubborn) when it comes to picking her outfits. She likes picking her own, and even though I try to teach my kids about matching, and coordinating (not that I'm an expert), this one will not be reasoned with. Luckily, she has a style that usually coordinates on its own.

This is her favorite outfit right now. Reminds me a little of an adorable punk rocker. She insists on wearing the boots, every time, even though it is 90 degrees outside. I can't even get this outfit folded before she finds it in the clean laundry pile to wear it again.

She also loves dresses. I make sure that to school they wear leggings, so they can play at least, without worrying. If no leggings are clean, usually a tantrum follows.

Dressing up as a pilgrim for Thanksgiving. I helped, but she kept the entire outfit, apron and hat on all day.

Ballet recital, in December and now her favorite dress up outfit. She calls it the Clara dress.

You've seen this before, also as a band member for The Music Man.

Her townsperson costume, which she loved. I'm glad they didn't let us keep it, she would've wanted to wear it every day.
Her creativity and excitement for dressing up for any reason is one of my favorite things about Megan! I have also realized that modesty needs to be adressed, NOW. I know if she doesn't learn this young, there will be issues later, because when she makes her mind up, there is no reasoning when it comes to fashion. Love this girl!
PS The last post about Lucy was an April Fools Joke! All her idea!
2 comments:
Hey! I saw your blog on FB and just checked it out. Your family is so insanely adorable! Your girls were so sweet at my house the other night, and, judging from the last two posts, they have quite the personalities! So cute!
I love that! She seems so fun. What a cool personality trait.
Post a Comment