Tuesday, April 5, 2011

6 kids under 6

While my best friend has started working as a nurse, I have added a few friends to my daily routine. Two boys, ages 6 and 4 months, and one girl, age 5. After putting Carlie and Baby down for a nap, I let the big ones play outside. They asked for permission to turn on the misters, and have blankets (?) to which I agreed, and somehow they played happily outside for 2 hours! When they finally got bored of each other, I offered them a deal. 1 penny for each tile scrubbed to my satisfaction.
Worked like a charm. I should write a book.

3 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

Genius!! I believe that is the smartest thing I have EVER heard. I may have to steal that idea.

Julie Jardine said...

You are super-woman! Bless your heart. Good idea to keep them busy!

(And thanks for the comments on my blog... you gave me a good laugh!)

Miss you guys!

Kristin said...

Ha ha ha. Too funny!