If you take a good long look at these pictures you will have a good idea of who I spend my day surrounded by. Dress up is a game played nearly all day, every day. My favorite is when the girls include the baby by putting a crown on her!




Lucy and Meg have already decided their Halloween alter-egos: Snow White for Lucy and Cinderella for Meg. Perfect for me since we already have both costumes! Now I only have to find money for candy!
5 comments:
So cute! I would die for little girly things around the house :)
Sounds like my house, except it's spider-man and batman, and robin. Who say's dress ups only for girls. It's great though it keeps them entertained. I can't believe how grown up Lucy looks!
There is daily dress up at our house also. The only difference is that it is Star Wars and superhero costumes!
Elsa would fit in at your house. We have some friend that have four girls. I am amazed to see how girls play. Glad you scored on the halloween costumes. We have been lucky that we keep getting hand me downs from neighbors and friends so far.
What pretty princesses you have there! It must be nice to just buy all girl stuff. I need to invest in more boy costumes. Our boys keep play dress up in girls clothes!
Post a Comment