Tuesday, September 22, 2009

multi-tasking mind

Today Lucy showed me how much she really does have motherhood on her mind. As most of you mommies can relate, I feel that multi-tasking is a huge part of the job. Cook dinner while feeding the baby. Change a diaper while giving going out instructions (go potty, wash your face, put your shoes on). Play peek-a-boo while reading a book. Do dishes while having learning time. You get the idea.

Lucy is always telling me that when she grows up she wants to be a mom. Nothing else. Makes my little heart flutter! Today she cam up with this gem:

"Wouldn't it be great if I had two heads so I could play and watch a show at the same time?"

Well, she's got the idea, right?

9 comments:

Monica said...

Yes she does!! Why just this morning I walked two dogs, gave a spelling quiz and brought in the recycle bin all at the same time!!

Julie Jardine said...

Super cute! I've wished I have four more arms a couple of times. We could sure use it, or maybe just a magic wand would be good too.

nicole said...

Cute! It seems like once you have 3 kids, life just gets plain crazy. That was our experience anyway. The good thing is that once we have three, any more than that isn't too much more difficult, because you're already outnumbered. Anyway, love your new picture... what beautiful girls... all of you!

Cilka said...

What a smart little girl! Your girls are all adorable!

KatobanBlessings said...

She sounds just like me coz sometimes i think i could use a third hand and a second head!! motherhood is innate....

Me and My Boys said...

genius why didn't I think of that! What a cutie, that's hilarious!

Teresa said...

Hey Christine, send me your email so I can give you the block letter info. teresa_tennis@hotmail.com And yes, I think an octopus would make the greatest mother, don't you?

Anna said...

lol! Perfect. Lucy nailed it.

michelle rasor said...

she's so cute!!
hey check out my blog... you'll see why! :)