Tuesday, October 20, 2009

who doesn't love a little bulk trash?

Does your neighborhood do bulk trash? It makes those too huge to handle jobs so much easier. And you never know what treasures you might find. Our neighbor put out this surprisingly decent mattress that the kids had a blast on. Only for one day though before someone came and picked it up. We used it as a trampoline. . .And had a few rounds of "sleeping bunnies" that we much funner because we were on a mattress.
Have I mention that I have amazing neighbors? I must admit, it is one of the perks of our house. We are having our 2nd annual Halloween party and I am super excited. We had a great time last year, and this year I'm in charge of the movies in hopes I won't have to sheild my children's eyes every two seconds like last year. It's going to be great!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry, I missed your last post. That was too funny about the cop at choir practice. Good luck with that in the future.

6jardines said...

that grossed me out a bit....looks like they had fun!

KatobanBlessings said...

SOOO FUN! Its nice to be kids.