
Shopping at our local grocery store turned out to be a bit more profitable than normal last monday. All their swimming stuff was 75% off and since down here we still have 6 more weeks of ridiculously hot weather, and then 6 weeks after that of normal swim weather, I decided these two pools were a great investment. I love that the whale one gives them a little shade, and has a sprikler spout. They like to pretend the other one is a boat they have to jump in when the whale kicks them out.

One whale pool at 75% off: $5.00
One small pool at 75% off: $1.75
Keeping the kids outside, giving me a chance to finally clean, having a little peace and quiet for a minute, watching the kids play happily for hours, their excitment at sitting in a whale:
you guessed it: priceless
5 comments:
LOVE IT! This is when we usually buy our humango waterslide. What a deal you got!
That is awesome! Who would have thought they would go 75% off so soon in AZ. Love those kind of finds.
These are totally cute. I LOVE the whale. And, it is rediculously hot there - isn't it?! Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog. Ruby needs to move to your house to get a girl fix!
Awesome snags, Christine!
That is the cutest pool! Man, I wish I could have purchase those for so cheep! I love finding good deals. I need to keep an eye out when I go to the store today, because our pool got a hole in it this last season. I would love to get that super cute whale pool! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment