Wednesday, September 9, 2009

angel baby stats

Without insurance this year I am so grateful for healthy babies. And since Carlie has been so healthy, we didn't get around to her 6 month check up until last week. So here it is:

Height: 26 3/4 in-- 80%
Weight: 19.9 lb -- 97%
Head: 17 1/4 cm -- 85%

I just love this baby. She is so good, and is helping me realize that nursing babies really are healthier, and I'm not defective. My other two wouldn't nurse, making me feel that I was defective. Hooray! However, Angel Baby has refused for the last several weeks to nurse on one side. That has been a little painful. I'll stop there before this becomes a TMI post.

I was excited also to hear the nurse tell me she is beyond where she needs to be since she is already crawling, playing peek-a-boo, transferring objects from hand to hand, and eating solids. They said she's doing so good we don't even need to come back for our 9 month. AWESOME! So that will save a little money. I really do feel so blessed!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats on your babies!! It's what matters most, isn't it?? By the way, I appreciated your words on Sunday afternoon.

Julie Jardine said...

That's great! Did you see that cutest picture of her that I put on my blog? Super cute!!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

That is so ridiculous! Liam weighs 19 pounds 3 ounces and is 26 inches long and he just had his 4 month check up!