Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Fun!

We love having family around! Jared and Julie and their kids came down for a visit this weekend and we have a great time! Our kids have such similar ages it felt like everyone had someone to play with. Here's Megan and Eli playing the Wii. They were so cute, they had no idea what to do so they just pushed the buttons and yelled, "I did it!" about every two seconds.

Jared went out and bought the game "Would You Rather?" for us to try. Some were just questions that we had to predict what the majority would say, and others were dare type questions. So here's what we discovered:


Caroline would rather try to identify 2 people in 90 seconds by touching their faces while blindfolded.
Jared would rather wear makeup put on by another player for the rest of the game. I'm pretty sure he did this for our entertainment instead of his own.
Luke and Seth would rather hold spoons in their mouths for two full turns. We're just glad nobody puked.
On Sunday night we took all the kids on a walk to see Christmas lights, we had our traditional girls' lunch (we seem to make time for that every time we get together!) and mostly just talked and let the kids play. Every night after getting the kids to bed we would have the boys at one house having a Lord of the Rings marathon, and the girls at the other house scrapbooking and talking. So yeah, I'm going to be catching up on sleep for the next few days! But it was a great visit, we love our family! Thanks for making the trip guys!

2 comments:

etreiersen said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this weekend. I agree, family is so much fun! "Would you rather" sounds looks like it would be fun to play. Do you guys have a Wii? They are fun to play. Eric really wants one, maybe someday when we have an extra $300 laying around I will buy one for him.

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

I love doing things lie that with my family it was a lot eaiser when the kids were not there but still fun whe they are