The girls were so excited to help with the tree. We got a pre-lit one a few years back, what a great investment that was!
No fireplace for us, but these stockings look pretty cute huh? This is the first thing you see when you come in the front door. I had way too much fun getting everything decorated, and yes, I still want more! But we are on a budget, and it will come with time I'm sure. Adam was a little skeptical about all the glitter and the mess it will inevitable make, but he did decide he liked it in the end.
3 comments:
I love your Christmas Tree, it looks great! I love the dollar store too, you can find some good stuff there... How exciting that you get to spend Christmas in your own home this year with your cute little family.
Wow...been awhile since I checked out your blog, but it was fun to catch up. A few things I should mention from past posts: my nephew pronounced my name for the first time the same way Megan pronounced shirt. Yup...and you thought it was bad when it was an article of clothing! Secondly: RIDICULOUS that your daughters hair is so awesome. And lastly, and unrelated to a post: my sister found my handprint from first grade and said her hand is barely bigger, which reminded me of the time you found Adam's first grade hand print and your hand was the same size! I about wet myself reliving that memory. :) Miss you guys!
Wow, check you out..."Martha Stewart!"...with all the glitter! Good job! It looks great! I found my decorations from all a dollar this year too! I can't to see it all in person!
Post a Comment