I was a bad mom over Thanksgiving and came home with a total of two pictures from a week long vacation! This one is from Trish's camera as we were waiting to get on the ferry. Lucy said that was her favorite part of the trip. I can't get over how beautiful it is there! And you can drink water strait from the tap! Not a possibility here in AZ. We had a great dinner with all my family including Neal's fiance Kristen, and it was fun to get to know her better. We also saw TWILIGHT for our girls night! That was great, I didn't love it as much as the book for a lot of reasons, but given the time they have in a movie I thought it was pretty good. We are glad to be home and safe. As we're driving to the airport Adam says to Lucy, "won't it be nice to be in your own soft bed tonight?" Lucy says, "yeah, and it's warm!" I guess the chilly Seattle air (not to mention Papa's thermostat) got to Lucy a little bit. I discovered Lucy is really crabby when she's cold. It's a good thing we're keeping her here in Arizona for a while.
2 comments:
I'm sad that we couldn't get together while you were out =( I made the trip to Bothell a few times last week AND called your parent's #, but there wasn't room for a message on the machine. Soo sad...
Glad you made it home safely, maybe next time... Love you girly and have fun with you last month and a half! I still have five and a half to go, it's hard to wait sometimes =)
We missed you in Utah, but I'm glad you had fun in Washington! We'll see you soon though!
Post a Comment