Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Guess What We're Having?

Well, we had our ultrasound today and got to see the baby for the first time. It was very exciting, and everything looks great. We saw the spine, hands, feet, arms, legs, heart, kidneys, and of course the face. It's always such a fun experience, and I felt like it really made it real. Lucy kept saying 'after we see your baby then we can see my baby'. It's been great to have her sympathy, as she insists there is a baby in her tummy too. So if you have any last minute guesses now is the time!








Did you guess? If you guessed a baby boy you'd better keep guessing because it's another BABY GIRL! I can't believe how excited I am! But we have tons of girl names to choose from, so baby may not have a name for a while.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

How very exciting to have three baby girls. What an adventure you will have as they all grow up.

Anna said...

HEY congrats on #3 coming!!! I'm glad I 'stumbled' onto your blog! Holy cow, Lucy is so big! She's so pretty and so is Megan!

dani said...

I wanted a boy!!! Of course you'd keep having girls...girly girls at that. Congrats! Love You.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How fun fun fun! I can't believe that your girls are old enough that its time for number three! Congrats by the way if I haven't told you yet!

Kristin said...

Wow! Christine! Three girls! Remember when you told me you wanted all boys!! Ha ha! Oh well! Your girls are too beautiful to be longing for boys! That's just more girls for Christopher to choose from :)

michelle rasor said...

Congrats! And the pink polka dot papter gave no clues! That's wonderful!

nicole said...

Awww! How sweet! I'm so excited for you guys! Your bathroom is going to be one busy place in a few years. ;) Congrats!!

Me and My Boys said...

Congrates! I can't believe another girl! that's ok becuase you guys have a pretty good recipe for kids, and Oh My Gosh I can't believe Lucy's 3 it's not fair how fast they grow. But at the same time it's a blast. I wish we lived close to come and see you guys!

Heather said...

I predicted in high school, you wanted boys, but God has a GREAT sense of humor! 3 is fun, but now I have 4 (two and two) so the adventure continues...

Love you!