Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Day of Preschool! Already!


Is there any way that Lucy is seriously old enough to be going to school yet? But yet here we are, and look how grown up she looks! I can't believe it! Her first homework assignment was to make a poster about herself and share it with the class. She also had show and tell yesterday where she brought her favorite things which included a book, chapstick, a paintbrush, a my little pony, and a bracelet. She practiced at home and was cuter than you can even imagine. We bought her a new backpack and a new water bottle and I could tell this was a huge rite of passage for her. Well, I held up just great, and Lucy was more excited than she could say so guess who did the crying? Little Megan who doesn't see Lucy leave without her very often. Poor little thing, just cried and cried when Lucy left. She just loves her sister!

5 comments:

Linford Family said...

Hi guys! I have to say that your girls are adorable! They are SO cute! Love the name Megan too (:

Megan

Shayla said...

wow...you sure know how to make a person feel OLD!

Kristin said...

so cute! She is a little lady!

Ashley Gower said...

Wow! I remember before she was born AND when she was just a little baby! They really do grow up so fast. Ashley and I are expecting (not number three, just the first one) in mid-January. We haven't told everyone yet, so that's why it's not on the blog. Good to hear from you guys!

Me and My Boys said...

I can't believe how old lucy looks in her adorable little outfit. it's not fair that they grow up so fast. Thanks for your comment on my blog. We miss you guys too!