Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So nice to have GREAT Friends!




This has been a great birthday, thanks to a great husband and wonderful friends! For Adam decorating the car is a big deal, he doesn't like stuff like that usually but he knows that I do! You know me, any excuse for unnecessary attention. He also woke me up with breakfast in bed from Sonic! YUM! Then to add to it all my sweet friends showered me with treats and gifts. Cheri took me and the girls swimming and brought chocolate cupcakes that were so good I already ate three! Diana sent a candle, homemade jam and brownies, again YUM! Tami brought me flowers and Caroline brought me balloons! I am feeling very blessed and loved today and want to say thanks to my wonderful friends! You are too kind!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Christine! Glad you had an awesome day!

michelle rasor said...

Happy birthday!