My sweet husband has now commented multiple times on how long it's been since I've posted a blog. So here's what has kept me from the blogging world:
-The wedding (see below).
-Some wonderful friends. Can I just say that? Good friends that I love spending time with.
-Playing with the kids. Too many days have gone by where I've said, "No, I have to get (whatever) done" and I decided NO MORE! These precious girls will not want to play forever, so whatever will just have to wait.
-Budget shopping. Good deals around here means double the driving time.
-Planning the ward Christmas program is my job this year! We'll see how that goes. . .
-Another calling (that's three now!) which also came with another assignment.
-Still teaching, but looking to maybe add another student or two. . . don't tell Adam. . .
-Tons of kid swapping. And can I just say how happy I am that so many of our friends love this process?
-I've caught the Family History Bug! And on my first day found a great-great-great-grandmother that needs all her work done. So excited about that!
-Kindergarten, preschool, dance lessons, play dates. . .
Did I forget anything?
1 comment:
Play your days away! Life is beautiful.
Post a Comment